Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Story of Personal Progress

For a while I have been wanting to do the Personal Progress Program that is designed for the young women, ages 12-18,  in our church.  There are many reasons, such as increasing my testimony, strengthening my faith, and gaining a better knowledge of the gospel.  For these reasons I think it is a great program and one that will still benefit me as a mother, wife, friend, and even missionary.

Towards the end of 2010 I was asked to go to Girls Camp as a personal progress person.  I am going to learn what that entails.  I am also going to earn my Young Woman's Medallion, whether I get the actual medallion or not isn't the point, but earning it is my goal..  Way to go huh?  My goal is to get it before Miranda.  That means I have a two year head start.  The girls typically have 6 years to earn it, but it is something that can be done a little bit faster.

So I have decided that I will use this as my Journal as I progress through my value experiences and value Projects.

While this program is geared towards Mormon Young women it is open to anyone who would like the challenge.  You can follow the Personal Progress link and it will take you to the home page where you can track your accomplishments online.

No comments:

Post a Comment